Our comprehensive payroll service specializes in taking care of all payroll and tax requirements associated with being a household employer. Your clients don’t have to worry.
What does Equinox do for your clients?
- Each client is assigned a dedicated payroll specialist available to discuss payroll needs.
- Obtain Federal Employer Identification Number and other state employer tax IDs for Unemployment Insurance and State Income Tax.
- File new hire reports with appropriate stat agency after new hire.
- Withhold and pay Social Security and Medicare taxes for the employee.
- File household employment tax returns. This includes estimated payments to IRS.
- Prepare year-end tax forms including W2, W3, and Schedule H.
- Monitor Overtime Compliance.
- Consult on other tax advantages associated with being a household employer, such as Child and Dependent Care deductions.